Content and Product Information
Will my test history be saved?
Yes indeed. Once you have purchased a course, your account page will include all the information you need regarding that course:
- Your progress
- Your test attempts with statistics
Here’s a screenshot:
Can I complete a test/course on a smartphone?
Technically you can do both. However…
- We recommend that course materials such as videos, articles and other study guides, will be consumed via a smartphone.
- We do not recommend that full-length mock tests will be completed on a mobile device. Not because the system is not built for it, but simply because many questions in cognitive ability tests, and especially the abstract reasoning section, are packed with details that can easily escape your attention on such a small screen. It is best to take these tests (and the real test of course!) on a desktop screen, ideally 15 inch and above.
What is the advantage of taking one of your preparatory courses?
- Our courses are structured, specific and holistic: They provide you with a digestible syllabus and a 360° understanding of the test/topic you are facing, by using mixed learning methods: Video lessons, PDF guides, curated practice resources, practice tests and practice drills.
- Our courses are short and effective. Each lesson lasts no longer than 12 minutes to keep you focused and to save your time. This means that courses as a whole can be completed within hours.
- Our courses not only include our self-proprietary materials but also refer you to additional, hand-picked free practice resources on the internet. This allows exposure to more questions and insights.
- Our courses are built with a deep passion for the subject. We research each topic rigorously and bring you all the important insights that employers and/or test publishers have no intention to provide you with.
- our courses are priced fairly and there will always be a free route available for you if you really struggle with your finances at the moment. An example of this is our 100% free cognitive ability prep course. Perhaps the free route won’t be as satisfactory as the paid route because it will lack the specifications of your own test, but it will definitely equip you with the tools and insights to become a smarter candidate.
How similar are your practice resources to the real tests?
Within the limitations of copyright and intellectual property law, we do our best to use freely available internet resources to study the test in hand. Combined with our deep knowledge in test preparation and test item development, this is satisfactory to create and follow the principles and question styles that characterise each test.
Beware, if you’re looking for a copy of the real test, you won’t find it here. We believe each candidate can improve their performance and confidence by practicing and internalizing key concepts relating to each test. We provide the foundations and framework to acquire those principles, but at no point will we feed you with the answers to the real test. That’s plain wrong and prohibited. We also don’t advise you to take the cheating route at any circumstance, as it will almost always backfire.
We’re here to help you improve. Believe in yourself that you have what it takes to improve without any illegal aids.
If you’re still hesitant, just take our free course to see what we can deliver.
Are your mock tests easier or more difficult than the real test?
In most cases, we try to make our tests more difficult than the real test. This is not done in order to demotivate you, but rather to prepare you for test day, on which you are more likely to feel competent to deal with the very strict time frames of cognitive ability tests.
In addition, each course and/or test will expand on this aspect as needed.
Purchases & Refunds
For how long will I have access to a course I purchased?
You will be able to use a purchased course for 60 days. After that, your course access will expire. 60 days is more than enough to have you prepared for a pre-employment cognitive ability test, and it is also a way for us to prevent abuse and to make sure that customers receive the most up-to-date versions of each course.
How many times can I take a practice test for which I paid?
You will be able to take each test that is included in a course exactly ten times. That’s plenty of trials for each test and it is our way to protect our materials from abuse.
Will I be charged periodically for your service?
Absolutely not. Our products are one-time purchases and do not include recurring billing of any sort. You can rest assured that you will be charged only once per each paid course you decide to purchase.
What is your refund policy?
12 Minutes LTD reserves itself the right to consider and inspect every request for refund, be it partial or full, according to the circumstances of the case in hand. If you have a problem with a service you have purchased form us, please contact us and we commit to act and respond according to fair trade and common sense. Here are cases in which a refund will be given without any dispute process:
- A technical error on Site prevented you from accessing the purchased services.
- You found a logical fault in one of our practice questions which is proven to make the question obsolete and to require amendment/replacement.
- You have made absolutely no use of the service within 7 days of purchase and ask for your money back no later than the seventh day from date of purchase.
What payment options are offered on your website?
You can purchase our courses using a credit card or Paypal. Our online credit card payment provider is Stripe.
Our website is secured and so is our purchase process.
Didn't Find an Answer to Your Question?
We apologise for that. Please feel free to contact us.