General Ability Practice Test (Similar to SHL)
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Abstract Reasoning – shape series 0%
- Numerical Reasoning – graph/table analysis 0%
- Numerical Reasoning – word problems 0%
- Verbal Reasoning – assumptions & conclusions 0%
- Verbal Reasoning – seating arrangements 0%
- Scroll below and click on View Questions to review the answers and to receive explanations per question.
- Register for the full prep course, dedicated to SHL’s verify G+ test
Question 1 of 8
In June, Joey sold 70% of her products in market fairs, and she sold the rest of her products via her website. She sold 120 products less on her website than in market fairs.
What was the total number of products that Joey sold?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 8
Tina is taller than Sia and Uma is shorter than Roslyn. If Tina is shorter than Uma, who is the shortest?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 8
August Monthly Performance Summary Sales generated ($) # of new accounts % change in new accounts (July) # of lost accounts Agent A 11,500 12 +50% 1 Agent B 20,000 21 -20% 0 Agent C 12,500 14 -33.3% 2 Agent D 12,000 10 +25% 3
On average, how much sales did each agent generate in August?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 8
August Monthly Performance Summary Sales generated ($) # of new accounts % change in new accounts (July) # of lost accounts Agent A 11,500 12 +50% 1 Agent B 20,000 21 -20% 0 Agent C 12,500 14 -33.33% 2 Agent D 12,000 10 +25% 3
How many new accounts did agents A and C account for together, in July?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 8
Which of the following options completes the series above?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 8
Which of the figures below comes next in the sequence of figures shown above?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 8
John, Rachel, Sam and Lucy arrived at the studio for a Pilates class.
Two of the four arrived earlier than scheduled, and the other two arrived late to class.
Sam arrived late to class.
Therefore, it is not possible that:CorrectIncorrect
This is a time-consuming question. You might consider skipping it to attend other questions 🙂
Question 8 of 8
This week, Branden, Leo, Mia and Liz were the only employees who arrived at the design studio.
– Branden came to the studio on 4 days.
– Liz came to the studio on more days than Branden.
– Leo came to the studio on fewer days than Liz, but more than Mia.
– Mia came to the studio on fewer days than Branden
Which statement must be true?CorrectIncorrect