Are you a job seeker who is about to start your job search journey or have already been invited to take a cognitive ability test as part of the application process? This free cognitive ability test preparation course is a great prep option for you. It will not only provide you with the big picture on cognitive ability tests but will also provide tips, sample questions, solving strategies and recommended ways to optimise your prep schedule.
This course was designed to be short and effective and you can complete it within hours via any device.
And yes, this course is 100% free! Simply click on the Curriculum tab and start practicing. I look forward to seeing you on board.
Free Cognitive Ability Test Course Awesome Features
- The only course dedicated specifically to pre-employment cognitive ability tests
- Short and engaging video lessons packed with tips, examples, and more
- An assessment test that will evaluate your current performance per topic
- Review of all sections of cognitive ability tests – numerical, verbal, abstract, miscellaneous
- PDFs with additional advice and curated resources for practice and further reading
Who is this Cognitive Ability Test Course Good For?
If you are applying for a job and were asked to take a cognitive ability test, taking my free course is the best way to kick off your preparation journey. There are a few popular cognitive ability tests that are used by employers these days, and they all share in common certain (though not all) characteristics: Time limit; # of questions; topics and question styles. Here are some cognitive ability tests for which my course can serve as an excellent starting point:
- Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (Criteria Corp)
- Logiks General (Intermediate) (Cubiks)
- Matrigma Test (Assessio)
- Predictive Index Learning Indicator (Predictive Index Company)
- Revelian Cognitive Ability Test (Revelian)
- Wonderlic Personnel Test (Wonderlic)
- Core Abilities Assessment (Pearson)
What Will You Learn?
- All the important facts about Pre-employment cognitive ability tests
- Important information as a test taker
- How to prepare
- The various question styles and tips for speeding up your response times
- Discover your strengths and weaknesses
Why Prepare for a Cognitive Ability Test
Good question! A pre-employment cognitive ability test is not only a very popular screening tool that is used by thousands of employers worldwide, but it is also very different in nature from other aptitude and psychometric tests. Scientific evidence shows that preparation can increase your performance on this test.
Q: Will this Free Course cover every aspect of my upcoming cognitive ability test?
A: No, this is an introductory course. Although it is packed with practice questions and advice, each cognitive ability test has unique characteristics, including different question styles and time limitations, so you must also prepare specifically for the test you are about to take (e.g. Wonderlic, Logiks, CCAT, etc.). It is recommended to complete this course since it’s short (1.5 hours) and it will cover universal concepts and insights that are shared by the most popular tests.
Q: What will I gain from taking this course?
A: By taking this course you will know what to expect, how to prepare for your test, how to solve popular question styles, and most importantly, you will be able to assess your current performance in the different mental sections of those tests (numerical, verbal, abstract, miscellaneous) through sample questions and an assessment test.
Q: Do you also offer preparation resources for specific tests?
A: Yes we do! Browse our Courses to see if we can further help you. In any case, it is highly recommended to take this free cognitive ability test course offer, as the course is short and efficient, and will contribute greatly to your understanding of the subject and your individual preparation journey.
A Great Bonus: Continue practicing with a prep course for your needs
Once you’re done with the basics, I can help you maximize your score potential on any of the below tests with my premium courses:
- Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test
- Predictive Index Cognitive Assessment
- Revelian Cognitive Ability Test
- Logiks General (Intermediate)
It was really helpful going through this course.
Thanks a lot.